Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT SHOULD I DO TO KEEP MY SYBARITE JEWELLERY CONTINUES TO LOOKING PERFECT?
Product care differs from piece to piece, depending on their materials and embellishments. Below is a list of simple tips to help maintain your item in its original condition.
Keep your precious pieces perfectly sparkling by following these simple instructions:
- Do not expose your kinetic pieces to any water.
- Store your pieces by keeping them in their original box.
- Avoid scratching your pieces against solid surfaces.
- Take off your pieces before any strenuous activity or showering.
- Do not put your pieces in direct contact with any chemicals such as cleansers, perfumes, hairsprays etc.
- To avoid oxidation, wear your pieces rather than storing them for extended periods of time.
- To store your pieces, wrap them in a cotton cloth and put them in their box.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE MY JEWELLERY ENGRAVED?
Yes, we do engrave pieces. To do so, we recommend you take your creation to our showroom. To arrange an appointment, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I REQUIRE AN ALTERATION OR REPAIR, HOW SHOULD I PROCEED?
To arrange a resizing or repair contact us via email at email@example.com.
WHERE DO I SEND A SYBARITE JEWELLERY ITEM FOR REPAIR?
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE SYBARITE JEWELLERY PRODUCTS?
DOES THE SYBARITE JEWELLERY SHOWROOM REQUIRE APPOINTMENTS?
HOW CAN I SEARCH FOR ITEMS ON THE WEBSITE?
I’D LIKE TO KNOW WHEN A SPECIFIC ITEM WILL BE BACK IN STOCK.
HOW CAN I BE SURE I AM BUYING A GENUINE SYBARITE JEWELLERY PRODUCT?
I CREATED AN ACCOUNT BUT DID NOT RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL. HOW SHOULD I PROCEED?
Please check your spam or junk mailbox, your confirmation email may have been automatically redirected. Otherwise, we recommend attempting to create another account to ensure all your details are correctly entered.
I’M HAVING TROUBLE SIGNING IN TO MY ACCOUNT
- Check your junk/spam
- Check your email address
- Contact us directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW CAN I UNSUBSCRIBE FROM YOUR EMAILS?
We’ll be sad to see you go, but if you no longer wish to subscribe to our emails you can do so by clicking on the unsubscribe link in one of our emails.
I’M HAVING TROUBLE ACCESSING YOUR WEBSITE. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you’re having trouble accessing our website we suggest the following:
- Contact us directly via email at email@example.com
CAN I AMEND MY ORDER AFTER I’VE PLACED IT?
Unfortunately we can’t make any changes once you have placed your order. This includes changing the delivery option, delivery address or payment method. However you may be able to cancel your order and place a new one instead by logging into your account.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I RECEIVE A FAULTY ITEM?
- The order number
- Name and description of the item
- A description of the fault
CAN I SEND ITEMS TO SOMEONE AS A GIFT?
To send an item as a gift, simply input the address of the recipient as the delivery address for your order.
ARE MY DETAILS SAFE WHEN ORDERING ONLINE WITH SYBARITE JEWELLERY?
Our ordering system is one of the most secure on the market, and we are constantly researching and improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security at all times.
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY ORDER HASN’T BEEN DELIVERED YET?
CAN MY ORDER BE REDIRECTED TO A DIFFERENT ADDRESS?
For your security we are not able to change your delivery address. Don’t worry – if you are not in when a delivery is attempted our delivery partner will leave a card advising how to rearrange the delivery, or stating the location where you can collect your parcel.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I’M NOT AVAILABLE WHEN MY ORDER ARRIVES?
We recommend someone is available during the time your parcel is due to be delivered as we may need a signature. However, don’t worry if this isn’t possible as our delivery partner can attempt to deliver more than once. Alternatively they’ll leave a card advising next steps. This may include:
- The parcel has been left with a nominated neighbour
- The parcel has been left in a nominated safe place
- The date when another delivery will be attempted
- Details how to collect your parcel
IS YOUR PACKAGING SUSTAINABLE?
We have invested a huge amount of time and resources into making sure our current packaging is as sustainable and environmentally friendly as it can be. We believe our current packaging is the most sustainable we can achieve.
WHAT IS YOUR RETURNS POLICY?
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase from Sybarite Jewellery, we would like to offer you an exchange or a credit voucher which is valid for 12 months.
- Please return your item within 14 days of receiving your order.
- Pieces must be returned unworn, in the original packaging with the certificate, and with security tags in place.
- Please include your order number with your return.
- Individual stores operate their own return policies. As a result, the Sybarite Jewellery returns department is only able to accept returns for items bought online.
Please return your item to:
Sybarite Jewellery Returns Department
One Kensington Gardens,
Bell 52, 7 Victoria Road